3 star Carnac campsite in Morbihan
Carnac - Gulf of Morbihan
Les Bruyères de Carnac, a 3-star campsite in Quiberon Bay
Our family-run, independent 3-star campsite, Les Bruyères in Carnacwelcomes you from April to September in the heart of the bay of Quiberon. Our 118 camping pitches in Carnac are spread over more than 4 hectares in a quiet and shady setting. Between the comfort of the mobile home or the authenticity of the traditional camping in a tent or caravanThere is a wide range of accommodation to suit all tastes. Choose a relaxing stay in a independent family campsite near the centre of Carnac and the beaches of Carnac and Plouharnel. We will be happy to welcome you for your holidays in Morbihan. In our small structure, we do everything to satisfy young and old. With a mini-farm, children's playgrounds and a relaxation area, there is something for everyone. As we love our region, we will also be happy to advise you on the best places to visit in the vicinity of camping Plouharnel. Follow the trail of the megaliths of Carnac and marvel at the beautiful sandy beaches that line the entire bay!
Open from 6 April
to 17 September 2023
A campsite in Carnac with a swimming pool and many other services
To take full advantage of your holidays in CarnacWe have a number of services for everyone. First of all, our magnificent aquatic area sheltered from the elements, will welcome the whole family for convivial moments or relaxation in the jacuzzi. From organised outings in Quiberon Bay and bike hire will enable you to discover all the riches of the Morbihan. With the sea and the forest of Carnac just a stone's throw from the campsite, you will never be short of outdoor activities! Within the campsite, the youngest ones can have fun in the labyrinth or in the Children's club "le Repère des Petits Pirateswhile parents can relax in our wellness spa area. Discover an overview of our 3-star services and many others.
- Indoor heated swimming pool at 28° with heated changing rooms, showers and toilets
- Wellness area : SPA / Sauna
- Restaurant, takeaway, bakery and grocery shop*.
- Children's club "Le Repère des Petits Pirates" *
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Sanitary with a shower cabin, toilet and washbasin accessible to the disabled
- Activities for children Playgrounds, bouncy castle, table tennis...
- Bike rentals
- A service area for motor homes
- A Tyrolean traverse
- A Labyrinth
Discover our Mini Farm in our family campsite in Carnac
You can find goats and sheep here.
It will be possible for the children to ride the ponies once a week in July and August, when our partner passes by, we have all the necessary equipment, and of course to pet all the animals. They love to be cuddled!
Your holidays in the Gulf of Morbihan
You are eager to discover the myths and legends of Carnac, visit the islands of the Gulf of Morbihan and cycling around the bay of Quiberon ? From our 3 star campsite in Carnac, it's possible! The whole campsite team is at your disposal to give you information about the surroundings and partner services. Here are some of the most important destinations in southern Brittany which are only a few kilometres away from our campsite:
– Valves Morbihan: This charming medieval town is the capital of Morbihan and home to many attractions, including the Château Gaillard and the Grand-Place.
– Carnac and Plouharnel One is the largest collection of megalithic stones in the world with dolmens dating from the Neolithic period. The other represents one of the best surfing spots in the Morbihan region
– Île-aux-Moines This small island is a popular destination for tourists, with its picturesque beaches, quaint fishing villages and stunning views of the Gulf of Morbihan.
- Finally the visit of the Gulf of Morbihan The Gulf of Brittany is a large bay with a unique landscape in France, with many islands and islets. In the Gulf, you will also find charming towns and villages typical of Brittany, such asAuray.
118 pitches & rentals on over 4 hectares